This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.grupords.es owned by the company RENOVABLES Y DESARROLLOS DEL SURESTE, S.L., (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes you the condition of USER of the same and implies you full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: RENOVABLES Y DESARROLLOS DEL SURESTE, S.L.
- Its CIF is: B73569071
- Its registered office is: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL EL SISCAR, 6. CP 30832 JAVALÍ NUEVO (MURCIA) - (SPAIN)
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia, page MU-66742 sheet 54, Volume 2592, of Companies.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different contact ways that we detail below:
- Phone: 968353400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any ways detailed above.
- ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
The website and its services are free and open access. However, the OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the WEBSITE'S OWNER's computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to or any other way of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be assigned to the user None of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or actual, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, placed on provision, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website.
The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.