Quality, Environment and Occupational Safety Policy
The company Renovables y Desarrollos del Sureste, S.L., with the scope “Development, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic projects”, sets out in this document its commitment to quality, the environment and occupational safety based on:
- Customer focus; all our efforts must be directed towards meeting our customers’ requirements, bringing innovations to the market that meet their needs, present and future.
- Continuous improvement; control the processes of our organisation, so that we can on a day-to-day basis improve them and that this will have an impact on the quality of our final service, on the prevention of pollution and reduction of raw materials and natural resources, as well as providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevención y deterioro de la salud relacionados con el trabajo. All this through continuous improvement objectives for quality, environment and prevention.
- Specialised technical team; we seek excellence in our works, our services, our technical capabilities, our human relations and our competitiveness, respecting the natural environment and the elimination of hazards and reduction of OSH risks.
- Suppliers and subcontractors are essential to our business; we consider our suppliers and subcontractors as partners, looking for mutual benefit, making joint efforts and creativity to pass on improvements in quality and service to the customer, establishing, if possible, long-term relationships.
- Legislation; Comply with the OSH and environmental legislation applicable to our services and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes related to its aspects of the environmental and OSH hazards and risks for the OSH. Reducing environment impacts associated with the activity carried out, paying particular attention to waste management.
- Respect for society and the environment is an indispensable element of our activities: We seek to make a positive contribution to society by protecting the environment in the course of our work.
- Training; To raise awareness and sensitise all members and collaborators of our company to the need to achieve a high level of quality in our services and correct environmental management.
- Establish mechanisms to encourage worker participation and consultation in order to provide safe and healthy working conditions.
- We ensure communication with our stakeholders and assess their needs and expectations.